users of dbox format

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Sat Feb 28 06:40:37 UTC 2015

27.02.2015 17:42, Andreas Kasenides пишет:
> I am interested in finding out your experiences with using the dbox format (especially mdbox) if you use this format.

I am using mdbox+SIS on small production server about 2 months. It works well for me. But I have had some difficulties using doveadm tools in particular situations. Mostly because of some parts of documentation wasn't clear enough for me.

> I am contemplating changing my maildir setup to mdbox but I still need to make a case for it
> against maildir which has become a de-facto standard and provides sort of a secure basis in case of
> software changes.

You can convert from mdbox to maildir at any time. Also you can use both formats on the same server simultaneously.

--
Alexander