imapc only backing up INBOX

List list at airstreamcomm.net
Wed Jan 7 20:01:57 UTC 2015

I am attempting to pull email from gmail IMAP to my local machine and
with the configuration I have I only seem to get messages from the INBOX
folder.  Hoping I could get some assistance getting all the gmail
folders to download.

Here is the imapc config:

imapc_host = 64.233.171.108
imapc_user = %u
imapc_master_user = master
imapc_password = somepass
imapc_features = rfc822.size
# If you have Dovecot v2.2.8+ you may get a significant performance
improvement with fetch-headers:
imapc_features = $imapc_features fetch-headers
# Read multiple mails in parallel, improves performance
mail_prefetch_count = 20

# If the old IMAP server uses INBOX. namespace prefix, set:
imapc_list_prefix = Gmail

# for SSL:
imapc_port = 993
imapc_ssl = imaps
#imapc_ssl_ca_dir = /etc/ssl
imapc_ssl_verify = no

And the doveadm command I am running:

doveadm -D -o imapc_user=$username -o imapc_password=$escaped_password
backup -R -x '\All' -x '\Flagged' -x '\Important' -u $username imapc: