Quota, doveadm, postfixadmin

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Fri Jan 9 08:11:25 UTC 2015

On Mon, 29 Dec 2014, Ricardo wrote:

I'm not sure if I understood your question(s), so I summarize quota in a
top post:

you did not have posted your config, hence, if the quota is _not_
calculated each time, you query the quota, you get a cached value.
Try this:

doveadm quota recalc -u ...
doveadm quota get -u ...

Do you have a domain quota? Then this will fail.

- --
Steffen Kaiser