[SERVERBUG] failed to send mail with SA and antispam plugin

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 11:22:38 UTC 2015

Thank you for your helpful hints on debugging this issue. I wanted first to get the mail which generates this error but unfortunately the user already deleted it as well from his trash. Now I got another hint and it looks like this mail had a big attachment to it. Is it possible that spamc generated this error due to the size of the mail?

Regards
ML