pigeonhole - how to whitelist

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Fri Jan 16 18:45:35 UTC 2015

Thanks.
That's exactly what I needed.
However I have a permission problem.
I added the parameter to 90-sieve.conf and created the directory but now
I get the following permissions errors in maillog even though I have the
file and directory wide open with 777 permissions:

Error: yY/0JHtauVQfPgAAU+Cu/Q: sieve: failed to open sieve dir:
stat(/var/lib/dovecot/sieve/after.d/) failed: Permission denied
(euid=526(cliffhayes) egid=12(mail) missing +x perm: /var/lib/dovecot,
euid is not dir owner)