Outlook and TLSv.1

Oliver Welter mail at oliwel.de
Fri Jan 16 11:24:06 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

after adding TLSv1.2 to by TLS options a lot of Outlook users complaint
about connection errors, openssl s_client and Thunderbird works fine.

I found some posts about this but none of them had a real solution on
this - I meanwhile disabled TLSv1.2 which made the Outlook users happy.

I run dovecot 2.2.13, OpenSSL 1.0.1j 15 Oct 2014

ssl_cert = </var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!EXPORT:!LOW:!MEDIUM:!aNULL:+RC4:@STRENGTH
ssl_dh_parameters_length = 2048
ssl_key = </var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
ssl_protocols = !SSLv2 !TLSv1.2

The certificate is from Comodo using sha256.

Any idea?

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!