Thunderbird: improper command pipelining after EHLO

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:44:46 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 26.01.2015 um 15:22 schrieb Leander Schäfer:
>>
>> I couldn't find working solutions for this anomalie on the net. What
>> does this mean and does someone know how to fix this?
>>
>> postfix/smtpd[18757]: improper command pipelining after EHLO from
>> unknown[192.168.10.233]: QUIT\r\n
>
> that's hardly a dovecot topic and without "postconf -n", in doubt with
> content of "master.cf" and more informations nobody can help you at all

      Agreed. smtpd means mail going out. Unless you setup dovecot to
help with the authentication, it could not care less about how your
email leaves your server. If you control your postfix server, crank up
debugging and see if that helps. If you can't, try the thunderbird
list/forum; it too has a debugging mode
(https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Logging).