Indexing Mail faster

Kevin Laurie superinterstellar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:08:41 UTC 2015

Dear Thomas,
Could you advise(or provide a link to) for a safe way to upgrade the
Dovecot version.
I am a little worried about testing and making trial-and-error approach as
it could be risky.
Appreciate if you could help with this. I have been trying to address this
"slow search" issue for a while with very limited success(I was trying to
implement FTS also), so I will appreciate if you could support.
Apologies for my noobness.
Thank You
Kevin

Do you have much ideas on how to upgrade dovecot. I am little worried about
upgrading dovecot as there could be risks to data.
I am trying to upgrade from  2.2.9 to 2.2.15 or Dovecot-EE.