Indexing Mail faster

Kevin Laurie superinterstellar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:35:45 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
Please correct me if I am adding repos to dovecot correctly. I hope I am
doing it correctly

Step 1. Add the following repos to the following file
/etc/apt/sources.list.

deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/pool/stable-auto/dovecot-2.2/ trusty
universe
deb-src http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/pool/stable-auto/dovecot-2.2/ trusty
universe

Step 2. apt-get update

Step 3. apt-get build-dep dovecot-2.2

Step 4. apt-get -b source -t trusty dovecot-2.2

I hope the process listed above is correct and that if I execute it I wont
end up in a mess.
Please comment.
Thanks
Kevin