dovecot-lmtp

Steven Hopps shopps at pridetechdesign.com
Wed Jul 1 14:28:45 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm trying to use dovecot-lmtp so that I can filter messages with
sieve, however it doesn't appear to be working.

I followed the instructions on wiki2.dovecot.org. I'm running Debian
Wheezy. I've got runit configured to execute postfix and dovecot, which
may be the source of the problem (runit executes /usr/sbin/dovecot -F).
I've got mail_debug turned on and there is nothing in the mail log about
lmtp.

Any help would be appreciated.
Steven Hopps || shopps at pridetechdesign.com
424-888-0443 || http://www.pridetechdesign.com

= Ask about my Security Tune-Up & 24/7 Server Monitoring! =