Dovecot - Config file details

Sachin Kulkarni1 SK00335601 at TechMahindra.com
Mon Jul 6 14:37:57 UTC 2015

Hello All,

We want to install / configure and test Dovecot.

We are doing it for the first time.

After installation we are now looking for configuration file and need to know significance  of below params and what values we should provide ?

protocols =
listen =
base_dir =
login_greeting =

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin Kulkarni

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.