[Sieve] Unable to fileinto subfolders

james at lottspot.com james at lottspot.com
Fri Jul 17 02:10:50 UTC 2015

Hello again list!

I am configuring a server running Dovecot 2.2.15 (Pigeonhole 0.4.6), and
I am having an issue with Sieve scripts where I cannot sort messages
into a subfolder of a mailbox. An email which is matched by the
following script:

require "fileinto";
if header :contains "Subject" "[SORT ME]" { fileinto "INBOX.Sorted"; }

Yields the following error:

Jul 16 18:54:46 smtp dovecot: lmtp(james at lottspot.vpn): Error: