[Dovecot Antispam] Can't seem to load plugin

Christian Kivalo ml+dovecot at valo.at
Mon Jul 20 06:39:54 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-20 08:20, Christian Kivalo wrote:

>> That seems to be about all I get though. Still nothing to indicate
>> errors, and
>> nothing to indicate that anything is being done when I move messages
>> into
>> spam. I suppose that probably means I've configured the folder paths
>> incorrectly. I'll have to keep beating my head against it and see
>> where it
>> takes me.
>>

> it would help to see your dovecot -n output here.

Ok, found it in the first mail...

Do these folders exist in the filesystem? The case matches?
I use antispam_{spam,trash}_pattern_ignorecase and don't care about the
case of the folders...

plugin {
   antispam_backend = crm114
   antispam_crm_args = --fileprefix=/home/%u/spamdb/
   antispam_crm_binary = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/filter/mailreaver.crm
   antispam_debug_target = syslog
   antispam_signature = X-CRM114-CacheID
   antispam_spam = Spam
   antispam_trash = Trash
   antispam_unsure = INBOX/Suspect

i don't know crm114 but this looks ok to me.

you could try

antispam_verbose_debug = 1

to get more verbose logging from the antispam plugin

regards
- christian