\ help, permissions =

josh schooler mindlessghost at live.com
Wed Jul 29 17:35:19 UTC 2015

Alright I've finally gotten passed the permission issues, apparmor was the issue, I guess I wasn't fully killing the stupid thing, but now I'm having another issue trying to start dovecot

writing the configuration failed:
Could not enable dovecot. Dovecot.service dovecot IMAP server
Loaded: loaded (lib/systemd/system/dovecot.service; enabled)
Activate: inactive (dead) since Wed 2015-07-28- 09:45:16 PDT: 39min ago
Main PID 570 (code=exited status=0/SUCCESS)

July 29 9:45:15 hosting dovecot[611]: master: dovecot v2.2.12 starting up for pop3 (core dumps disabled)
July 29 10:22:33 hosting systemd[1] [/lib/systemd/system/dovecot.service:6] executable path is not absolute, ignoring kill ‘cat /car/run/dovecot/Master.pid’