LDA versus LMTP

Ajai Khattri symbiat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:14:31 UTC 2015

Im using Dovecot for LMTP for all my mail users, since this way they are
completely virtual (i.e. dont need to have a local account at all), all
mail gets delivered to Maildirs owned by dovecot. Also LMTP makes it easier
to insert scripts and do any custom processing which presumably is where
Sieve comes in. Its also pretty easy to setup.

--
Aj.
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ajaikhattri>