Pigeonhole vacation from alias address

Dino Blazeka dino.blazeka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:34:44 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.

I've set up my instance not to check recipient address with
sieve_vacation_dont_check_recipient=yes
to enable users to set up their vacation script without listing addresses
(there are to many). Only problem remaining is that when they receive an
e-mail sent to their alias, the vacation response comes from their original
mail address.

Is there a setting or workaround that would enable vacation extension to
send response with from field set to whichever address the original message
was addressed to.

Thank you in advance,
Dino
P. S. This is my first message to the list so I apologize in advance if I
have broken any rules. It was not done intentionally