Outlook 2013 not fetching new mail/synchronization issues

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Jun 29 11:58:20 UTC 2015

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:08:45 +0300, Dragos Pacher stated:

>We are having terrible synchronization issues with Outlook 2013 (all
>updates) on Windows 7 SP1 and 8.1 hosts (all updates).

Have you tried putting Outlook into "debug" mode (it requires a restart) and
seeing what it says? Furthermore, have you tried the Outlook Mail forums? I
can send you a few links if you want. They helped me with a configuration
problem I was having. How about "TcpTrace" output? You really have not given
us much to work with.

--
Jerry