Outlook 2013 not fetching new mail/synchronization issues

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 30 09:59:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:29:38 +0300, Dragos Pacher stated:

>There were new emails overnight and both Thunderbird and Roundcube displayed
>them.
>
>I enabled Outlook debug mode and please find 2 logs of Send/Receive with no
>new emails.

It appears that Outlook considers these messages as all ready having been
seen. In any case, I would suggest that you try either of these two MS
Forums: (The first one is probably better)

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum?auth=1

http://www.msofficeforums.com/outlook/

Post all of the info, etcetera. They might bump you up to the tech forum,
which would be a good thing.

Post your results back here. I am interested in finding out your problem,
since I have a similar setup sans any problem.

--
Jerry