Outlook 2013 not fetching new mail/synchronization issues

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 30 12:01:08 UTC 2015

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:44:07 +0300, Dragos Pacher stated:

>I would say Outlook is standard IMAP configuration:
>IMAP, 993 SSL, root folder path: "INBOX." and timeout on 1 minute.

I assume you are actually subscribed to those folders. You might want to
check. Also, why do you have a root folder path? I don't and it works fine.
Also, the "." after "INBOX " might be causing a problem. Have you tried
remove the folder path, restarting Outlook and seeing what transpires?

By the way, I am using port 143 with TLS for incoming mail. Works fine. Also,
I have left everything unchecked in the "Deleted Items" section.

Just an idea.

--
Jerry