IP drop list

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:24:45 UTC 2015

You can script fail2ban to send the entries to a rbldnsd file on a
remote server, I know someone who does it based on apache, since it
uses fail2ban, i shouldnt matter if its apache, or dovecot.

I thought Timo once said dovecot had tarpitting, its useless if it is
there, and  if it is, it needs user configurable timings, or maybe its
one of those things thats been in the gunna happen list
for a long time, like other stuff