[OT] Extdata / Extprograms Plugins on CentOS 7?

E.B. emailbuilder88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 19:04:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

I want to install Dovecot Pigeonhole and use the Extdata and Extprograms plugins on CentOS 7.  I prefer to install software via yum, and a reasonably new version of Dovecot is available in the CentOS repo.  But according to the dovecot documentation, these plugins need to be compiled, so I don't know if yum is out of the question?

* Does anyone know if either of these plugins built into the Pigeonhole that is available in the CentOS 7 extras repo?  OR if there is a version of Pigeonhole available in a different 3rd party repo with what I want? (like EPEL, DAG, etc)

* Is it possible to use these plugins with Pigeonhole installed from yum?  Does the compilation requirement mean that I have to remove not only Pigeonhole, but also Dovecot itself from my system and build everything by hand?  :-(

THANK YOU!!!!!!