Sieve can't find Extprograms or Extdata

E.B. emailbuilder88 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 08:08:34 UTC 2015

Also, of course I have entered this in 90-plugins.conf

plugin {
  seive_plugins = sieve_extdata sieve_extprograms
  sieve_extensions = +vnd.dovecot.filter +vnd.dovecot.extdata
}

And enabled sieve for lmtp (as I noted, I have tested that simple
sieve scripting is working OK)

protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins = " sieve"
}