Sieve can't find Extprograms or Extdata

E.B. emailbuilder88 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 18:11:19 UTC 2015

> > Also, of course I have entered this in 90-plugins.conf
> >

> > plugin {
> >   seive_plugins = sieve_extdata sieve_extprograms
>
> maybe you have a typo...
> seive != sieve

Oh yes that was problem!! Thank you!! Tricky because it's the plugins
section, dovecot cannot lint it so typos won't be detected.

Thank you one time more!

And to Stephan Bosch, consider this a vote to keep Extdata alive.
It's better in many ways than spawning a script to do data lookups.
I hope the dovecot dict mechanism can be enhanced some day to
allow more elaborate controls and customization of lookups.