[Dovecot-news] Released Pigeonhole v0.4.7.rc2 for Dovecot v2.2.16

Wouter de Geus benv-dovecot at junerules.com
Sun Mar 15 15:08:04 UTC 2015

Hej folks,

Today I upgraded from Dovecot 2.2.15 to 2.2.16 and while I was at it also went from pigeonhole 0.4.5 to 0.4.7-rc2.
After upgrading I started getting these errors in the dovecot-deliver-error log:
=====
lda(test at domain.nl): Error: sieve: file storage: Failed to normalize active script directory (path=/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.nl/test/.sieve): No such file or directory
lda(test at domain.nl): Error: sieve: Failed to access user storage (temporary failure)
=====

Is this due to a configuration change or is this a bug?
Above problem is as it says due to the missing .sieve directory (not all my users have them), but it worked fine in 0.4.5 without those directories.

Thanks,

Wouter.