postfix sasl -> haproxy -> dovecot auth

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Fri Mar 27 13:49:35 UTC 2015

Edgaras Lukoševičius skrev den 2015-03-27 14:34:
> Can’t dovecot authenticate against imap?

will it be trusted ?

> What I need is to make smtp authentication balanced and keep
> everything in backend (private network)

dovecot is not a smtp server, thats why i say cyrus-sasl

yes cyrus-sasl is ha-awail with rimap, but there is a minor problem with
it, haproxy and rimap have both the same problem to connect to one ip
that times out before the next ip is used, haproxy does imho not solve
this better then rimap