Problem connecting to an imap account with Dovecot

Laurent Rathle laurent.rathle at free.fr
Sat Mar 28 23:30:02 UTC 2015

> Le 28 mars 2015 à 16:09, Tom Hendrikx <tom at whyscream.net> a écrit :
>
> You should start here: http://wiki.dovecot.org/TestInstallation <http://wiki.dovecot.org/TestInstallation> and
> tell where you got stuck (and include the details of the steps you
> managed to complete).

Thank you. Doing the tests explained in the wiki, I’ve finally discovered that there was a bad configuration in my DNS, and that the mail server was pointing at a wrong IP. Now everything is fine.

Sorry for the external link to the config file. I’m used to forums and I was thinking that adding the config file content in the mail would be too long :)

Best regards