backup mails from alternate storage - all-clear

Lars Täuber taeuber at bbaw.de
Mon May 4 12:47:17 UTC 2015

Hi again!

"du" was misleading me.
Most files take 10M in filesystem but are actually only some byte or kilobytes in size.
This is the result:

# du -h --apparent-size
2,1G	.
# du -h
25G	.

So my conclusion the backup misses some messages was wrong.

Sorry for the noise
Lars

Mon, 4 May 2015 13:16:33 +0200
Lars Täuber <taeuber at bbaw.de> ==> dovecot at dovecot.org :