Failed running extprograms execute via socket - fatal recv(MSG_PEEK) failed disconnected

E.B. emailbuilder88 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 07:40:55 UTC 2015

> > > Last two changes should fix this:
> >

> > Not yet -- this may be unrelated(?) but here is what I have
> > after installing the newest source package:
> >
> > Error: Couldn't load required plugin /usr/local/lib/dovecot/lib90_sieve_plugin.so:
> > dlopen() failed: /usr/local/lib/dovecot/lib90_sieve_plugin.so: undefined symbol:
> > mail_deliver_ctx_get_log_var_expand_table
>
> Oh i guessing this requires the newest Dovecot source too (maybe you
> should put notice on the wiki that extprograms run-via-socket is broken until
> a new release?)
>
> After installed newest Dovecot and Sieve, I getting this:
>
> dovecot: lmtp(test at example.com): Debug: auth input:
> dovecot: lmtp(
> testl at example.com): Fatal: master: service(lmtp): child
> 7033 killed with signal 11 (core dumps disabled)
>
> With set mail_debug=yes doesn't give anything else of interesting for this.

Sorrys. I decided to "make clean" and do new "./configure" "make" and "make
install" for dovecot first, then pigeonhole to make sure nothing is off. After
I do that I get same original error:

dovecot: script: Fatal: recv(MSG_PEEK) failed: disconnected

I went to go verifying in dovecot-pigeonhole that the two new patches are there
by manual inspect the source files you patched. I found only the first one, not
http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole/rev/1eb0362461f0 maybe this
because I downloaded a snap shot link at the top that wasn't built with the
2nd change?

I put 2nd change in manually (its only one liner) rebuilded and after install.....
same error with recv(MSG_PEEK)

Thanks for ongoing help