Xi broken

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sun May 10 19:24:57 UTC 2015

On 5/10/2015 7:29 PM, Pascal Volk wrote:
> On 05/10/2015 04:01 PM, Thomas Leuxner wrote:
>> ... Not sure how it is supposed to interact with the file /etc/default/dovecot and its ALLOW_COREDUMPS=1 variable, but one needs to explicitly add LimitCORE=infinity in the 'Service' section (until someone with more systemd foo fixes it):
>>
> The attached patch could solve the problem.

I base this directly on the official Debian unstable packages. So, it
would be best if it is fixed there first by someone who knows how to do
this properly. I'm mainly worried a bit about the fact that
dovecot.service is generated by Dovecot install and /etc/default/dovecot
is from Debian.

Regards,

Stephan.