fts_lucene error

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Sun May 17 15:29:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

after upgrading to 2.2.18 I get the following error:

lmtp(root at bruecko.de): Error: Couldn't load required plugin /usr/lib64/dovecot/modules/lib21_fts_lucene_plugin.so: dlopen() failed: /usr/lib64/dovecot/modules/lib21_fts_lucene_plugin.so: undefined symbol: _ZN6lucene8analysis8snowball16SnowballAnalyzerC1EPFiPKvmP6bufferEPKc

Running Opensuse 13.2 I'm using the RPMs from the server-Mail Repo. So
I'm not sure, if the error is related to this builds, my system or
something else.

Any hints?

Regards Hanns