Dovecot-Director, (Manage)-Sieve und Remote-IP

Benjamin Hück BHueck at kevag-telekom.de
Thu May 21 07:31:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

I`ve got a question about Dovecot-Director and (Manage)-Sieve: is there
any possibility to pass-through the original IP-address to the backend
server?

In this case I try to pass-through the IP-address of a webmail server.

I`ve looked for a solution in different forums and tried it  with the
parameter "login_trusted_networks", however no success.

The above solution is working with IMAP/POP3/LMTP, but not with Sieve.

For any solutions or any hint I would be grateful.

Best regards
Benjamin Hück

--
________________________________

KEVAG Telekom GmbH
Cusanusstr. 7
D-56073 Koblenz
Fon: +49 261 20162-0
Fax: +49 261 20162-25100
http://www.kevag-telekom.de/

Geschäftsführer:        Bernd Gowitzke, Gerd Thewalt
Sitz der Gesellschaft:  Koblenz, Amtsgericht Koblenz, HRB Nr. 5343
USt.IdNr. DE 18 77 67 843       St-Nr. 22/650/0182/7