Typo in systemd commit HG 8dc79a437858

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Mon May 25 14:53:15 UTC 2015

On 05/25/2015 06:14 AM, Thomas Leuxner wrote:
> The apostrophes need to be removed from the LimitCORE example, otherwise the parameter will not be recognized:
>
> $ cat /etc/systemd/system/dovecot.service.d/service.conf
> [Service]
> #Environment='OPTIONS=-p'
> #LimitCORE=8192
> LimitCORE=infinity

Oops, my bad.
On my system i have (w/o drop-in files):

,--[ systemctl show --property=LimitCORE dovecot ]--
| LimitCORE=18446744073709551615
`--

But your message showed me just another typo. The setting name, for
configuring the file descriptor limit, is LimitNOFILE - instead of
LimitCORE.
Stephan's next auto-build should contain the corrected version.

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: defaced.1514516 at localdomain.org