Enabling Master User for migration

Fri May 29 15:08:24 UTC 2015

On 5/29/2015 10:58 AM, Dominik Breu <dominik at dominikbreu.de> wrote:
> hello,
>
> in which way do you login ?
>
> loginuser*masteruser or just masteruser?
>
> You have to do the login with loginuser*masteruser masterpass

Thanks dominik, but I figured out what I did wrong...

I changed the password using htpasswd again, but neglected to use the -s
switch to tell it to use SHA1 encryption method (finally noticed the
$apr1$ at the beginning of the encrypted passwd in the file)...

Changing the passwd again using the -s switch now it works...

:)

Thanks again!

Charles