dsync imapc authentication mechanisms

Randall Gellens dovecot at randy.pensive.org
Thu Nov 5 08:21:49 UTC 2015

I'm trying to use dsync to mirror mail onto a remote IMAP server.
The remote server is generating an error that authentication via
plain text is not permitted.  Does dsync imapc support any
non-clear-text authentication mechanisms?  The remote server supports:

AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 AUTH=NTLM

--
Randall Gellens