* Re: procmail as a content_filter with dovecot

Philon bytesplit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:10:30 UTC 2015

Vicki

Your point here is that you are using Mac OS X. This as you have already learned is overriding your changes with what the guys in Cupertino think is good for you. So I’d rather move on to sieve then fighting my way against this not-so-servery OS. You will get killed on the next OS upgrade I tell you!

Sieve is not bad! And OSX is not a server OS as long as you not switch everything over to macports and leave the Server GUI app behind...

Make your decision :)