How to delete "proxy" attribute in passdb lookup?

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Sat Nov 28 07:26:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a complicated SQL backend with stored procedures to generate
passdb/userdb queries. This result have the proxy-attribute set and it's
very complicated to change that procedures.

On one system I tried to override/delete the proxy attribute:

passdb {
  driver = sql

  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  override_fields = proxy=n
}

Looks like that doesn't work. "proxy" is always set.

doveadm auth lookup username
passdb: username
  user      : username
  host      : mailserver
  proxy
  hostip    : xx.xx.xx.xx

Is there any way to override/delete an existing true/false attribute
like "proxy"?

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,