Dovecot plugin and Push Mail

Steffan Cline steffan at hldns.com
Thu Oct 8 19:50:22 UTC 2015

I figured this might be handy for anyone to look over.

# doveconf -n
# 2.0.9: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
auth_mechanisms = plain login
disable_plaintext_auth = no
mail_debug = yes
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
passdb {
  driver = pam
}
plugin {
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
  xaps_socket = /var/run/xapsd/xapsd.sock
}
postmaster_address = postmaster at hldns.com
protocols = imap pop3 sieve
service managesieve-login {
  inet_listener sieve {
    port = 4190
  }
}
ssl_ca = </etc/dovecot/dovecot.ca.pem
ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/dovecot.pem
ssl_cipher_list = DEFAULT:!EXPORT:!LOW:!MEDIUM:!MD5
ssl_key = </etc/pki/dovecot/private/dovecot.pem
userdb {
  driver = passwd
}
protocol lmtp {