master user in dovecot 1.2

Michal Žila michal.zila at somi.sk
Fri Oct 16 06:54:33 UTC 2015

Thank you for you answer. I got your point, anyways, this is not my system and i just want to migrate to RHEL7 ASAP and  this is why i need master user to work (i want to use imap sync), because sysadmin doesnt have user passwords. So… is there any possibility to have working master user or not?

Thanks.

Dňa 15.10.2015 o 21:16, Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org> napísal: