replication full documentation

MyWorking myworking82 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:36:53 UTC 2015

Hi! I am create replication between two Debian 8.2 servers with dovecot
2.2.13. It work, but wont now more about replication used and i didn't
now where i can red it:

1. aggregator - documentation and what he done?
2. replicator - full description or man for him
3. dsync - full description or man for him
4. doveadm replicator status - full description for all his points:

  * Queued 'sync' requests - when it started and what it is mean?
  * Queued 'high' requests - when it started and what it is mean?
  * Queued 'low' requests - when it started and what it is mean?
  * Queued 'failed' requests - when it started and what it is mean?
  * Queued 'full resync' requests - when it started and what it is mean?
    (wherry often i see this point is active on status for all my mail
    accounts)
  * Waiting 'failed' requests - i now what is it!
  * Total number of known users - i now what is it!

5. can dovecot create replication in real-time????