MAPI Properties?

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Mon Oct 26 16:50:23 UTC 2015

The last time I investigated that was a couple years ago, but according
to my understanding the IMAP protocol does not support the colour
categories provided by Outlook, and therefore anything Outlook does in
that respect is a "Local Only" feature.  That is, the colour categories
cannot be stored by an IMAP server, nor shared via the IMAP protocol
between multiple Outlook clients...