sieve vacation - 2 questions

Hajo Locke Hajo.Locke at gmx.de
Wed Oct 28 14:56:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

still trying to move from procmail to sieve, but there are new problems.

Currently we use procmail for autoresponder and let user choose
timerange, in which responder should work. May be you set up today your
responder for 2 weeks in future where responder start and stop
automatically without further manuell intervention.
In procmail this is done by simple scripting and comparison of
timestamps. How to do this in sieve?

2nd questions concerns to used From-Address in responding mail.
Header of a sieve-responder shows a minimal From-Address: