Dovecot and IPA

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Tue Sep 8 15:14:00 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-08 at 13:11 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> I guess it's now crashing with this:
>
> auth: Panic: file auth-request.c: line 733
> (auth_request_is_disabled_master_user): assertion failed: (request
> ->requested_login_user != NULL)
>
> That's a bug in the Dovecot version you're using. Upgrade.

That's just awesome. I saw that in the debug log before I posted to the
list, but I was hoping it was being triggered by a bad configuration on
my part. :/

Ima screwed until an update is release by the CentOS team and they'll
be waiting until Red Hat does something about it.

:: cries ::

Thanks to everyone for the help! At least now I know it's not my fault.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar R.S. Sandhu