Dovecot CalDAV server

Branko Majic branko at majic.rs
Fri Sep 11 16:54:55 UTC 2015

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 00:43:16 +0300
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> I've been once in a while over the years thinking about implementing CalDAV (and CardDAV) to Dovecot. It might be time to start that soon. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Perhaps support for LDAP as a backend for retrieving contact
information (CardDAV) and/or a way to sync the contacts between Dovecot
and LDAP in some sane way. This could end-up being more trouble than
worth, though.

Best regards

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.