restrict map-login by geoip?

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Sep 17 02:07:33 UTC 2015

Terry Barnum skrev den 2015-09-17 03:56:
> Thanks Benny. I should've said I saw AllowNets but in researching it
> looked like it expected a smaller comma separated list, not hundreds
> of IP blocks. Is that what you are using to accomplish this?

i did not write the wiki or dovecot c code, you asked how dovecot if it
could doit, i searched the link for you, but i admit i du not understand
the wiki self here :(

but basicly

127.0.0.0/8 is one cidr range with many ips
127.0.0.2/32 is a single ip cidr range

for ipv6 its possible aswell, but i dont know how to