distuguish between different domains

Andreas Meyer anmeyer at mailbox.org
Mon Sep 28 10:08:47 UTC 2015

"A.L.E.C" <alec at alec.pl> schrieb am 28.09.15 um 10:54:24 Uhr:

> On 09/28/2015 10:48 AM, Andreas Meyer wrote:
> > Postfix is not the problem. It's the login into the IMAP-server that
> > is irritating me. Or am I completely wrong?
>
> You are completely wrong ;) If the mailbox exist server handles it,
> there's no difference from/to which "domain" was the connection. Besides
> you can configure Roundcube to select server IP/host based on logon domain.

It makes not difference when I define
$rcmail_config['default_host'] = 'tls://mail.bbb.de';
in Roundcube. I guess the advantage of this setting
is to identify the server when the server are running
on different machines. But as long as the domains reside
on the same machine, it does not matter.

I can login as user at aaa.de and the mailbox is served.
That's what is irritating me. But I can life with it.

Regards

  Andreas