v2.2.19 release candidate 2 released

Marcin Mirosław marcin at mejor.pl
Wed Sep 30 10:25:17 UTC 2015

W dniu 28.09.2015 o 16:34, Timo Sirainen pisze:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/rc/dovecot-2.2.19.rc2.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/rc/dovecot-2.2.19.rc2.tar.gz.sig
>
> There were still a bit too many bugs in RC1, so here's RC2. Hopefully this will be stable enough to become v2.2.19 final. Please test now rather than wait for v2.2.19 final, since v2.2.20 is unlikely to arrive anytime soon (unless there are some major problems).

Hi!
How looks plans for developing FTS? On wiki[1] is written that squat is
obsolete and "fts-dovecot is Dovecot Pro's new search index, under
development. (Requires v2.2+) " but page fts-dovecot doesn't exist in
wiki. Is fts-dovecot working? Is squat only one usable built-in fts
engine in dovecot? Should we expect v2.3.x in near future?

[1] - http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/FTS