Internal quota calculation error (redis), double mail delivery

Tom Sommer mail at tomsommer.dk
Wed Apr 6 13:54:41 UTC 2016

Sometimes my redis connection times out, both for pop3, imap and lmtp. I
have no idea why, when I do a "doveadm quota recalc -u" it works just
fine?
I'm thinking the connection is lost somehow and not retried?

Apr 06 15:42:00 lmtp(xxx at xxx.com): Error: redis: Lookup timed out in
30.000 secs
Apr 06 15:42:00 lmtp(xxx at xxx.com): Error: Internal quota calculation
error