doveadm sync ignores -u option

ve at vetienne.net ve at vetienne.net
Tue Apr 12 11:32:05 UTC 2016

11 avril 2016 14:07 "Max" <order at mxgr.de> a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> Since I upgraded from 2.2.21 to 2.2.23, the user option -u seems to be ignored
> by doveadm sync, or at least it doesn't handle it correctly.

I can confirm it breaks replication for me ( multiple user so i have to replicate through ssh  by user root as described in replication wiki page ). No longer work with 2.2.23, reverting to 2.2.22 get it back to a working state

Log filled with :

Apr 12 09:52:03 mailhost dovecot: doveadm: Error: doveadm(root): Error: Invalid settings in userdb: userdb returned 0 as uid
Apr 12 09:52:03 mailhost dovecot: doveadm: Error: doveadm(root): Error: User lookup failed: Invalid user settings. Refer to server log for more information.

Regards

Vincent  ETIENNE