Thunderbird version 45 no longer can login via SSL (UPDATE)

cjay cj.keist at colostate.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:44:11 UTC 2016

Problem solved.
I had my cipher list too restricted.  I went back to the default:

Was:
MEDIUM:!LOW:!SSLv2

now its:

ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:!aNULL

Thunderbird version 45 is happy now. We are in process of migrating over
to Office 365, so just have to keep this server happy for a few more
months.

C. J. Keist                    Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager          Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services   Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'