Problem with sieve configuration on dovecot+debian_jessie+ISPC3

Filip Lončar filip.loncar at federation-servers.com
Fri Aug 5 09:29:09 UTC 2016

Well that's not a problem with the mailing list.

The problem is that I'm trying to do a forwarding system between 6 emails
that all have to receive each other's emails but without the duplicates.

So we have emails: A, B, C, D, E, and F; And whenever someone sends an
email to A; B, C, D, E, and F should receive the emails. But B
automatically forwards everything to A again, and to everyone else, etc. ad
infinitum. So I get a loop.

I'm trying to fix that all duplicates aren't forwarded to anyone else. So
that people can put B, C, and E into the CC without getting duplicates.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Those were the experimental rules on the system, not this email.